VacQPack – A solution to help businesses minimize losses by increasing the product shelf- life
Businesses need to stock in their raw material requirement when the prices are reasonable to purchase in bulk as they are usually supplied overseas and it takes days to collect the stock. These stocks need careful storage while transportation in order to store them for longer use. A lot of times, the stock or material losses occur due to Quality Deterioration, Rejections - Microbial, Bacterial, Insect problems, Residues etc.
Some of the problems faced are:
• RANCIDITY / QUALITY DEGRADATION - Light, Moisture, Oxidation & Heat will reduce shelf life which damages the products, causing rejection of product causing huge losses.
• MOISTURE & ODOURS - Easily absorb moisture and odours from other foods, and food with strong odours can seriously affect the taste.
• PREVENTS / REDUCES LOSS IN AROMA - which is a FINITE, Sensory Parameter of Smell, Sound, Appearance and Texture
• INSECT INFESTATION - Several insects attack - CAUSE DAMAGE AND UNSUITABILITY
PCMW along with its partner's VacQPack Netherland’s has launched "VACQPACK - A NON-TOXIC METHOD OF PRESERVATION".
VacQPack uses a Three Weapon System for results. Its benefits are:
1. Stabilized and controlled moisture content
2. Shelf-life extension - better value for the product.
3. Non-toxic insect control
4. Different sizes and volumes can be processed
5. Reduction of costs on storage and transportation
6. Mobile and low investment on facilities
7. Reduction in Pilferage & Spillage
8. Easy to handle – reduce man - power cost
To find out more about how we can solve your preservation problems, have a look at our vidoes:
Note: Any product ORGANIC - NON ORGANIC with a moisture content of approx 12% - 13% & below can safely be preserved / treated with VacQPack.
COMMODITIES that have been preserved / treated with VacQPack:
POWDERS & SPICES
TEA & HERBS